Appellation Wine Tours
Appellation Wine Tours – Much more than a taste experience!
Specialising in private and customised group tours, Appellation Wine Tours offers a great taste of Central Otago’s wine, history, sights and cuisine.
Private and Customised Group Tours
Appellation can cater for groups of all sizes and various levels of wine interest. Let us take you off the beaten track and into the heart of Central Otago; a wine region famous for its outstanding cool-climate wines, boutique vineyards, dramatic scenery and fascinating pioneering history.
What is included:
– Complimentary transfers to and from central Queenstown
– Full commentary led by our expert wine guides
– Tastings at various vineyards in 2 contrasting wine sub-regions
– Gorgeous platter lunch and glass of wine at one of the wineries
– Scenic stops and sightseeing opportunities galore!
– Combination tours where an activity can be added such as a jetboat, bungy jumping or Ziptrek.
Start and finish times are flexible and tours can cater to suit a range of budgets. Let us take you for an unforgettable experience and See – Taste – Hear – Feel – Central Otago.
Downloads: Download Wine Brochure
Interested in becoming a member?
The QWA is a “not for profit” organisation designed to bring the wider wedding community based in Queenstown closer, with a focus on providing networking opportunities and marketing initiatives to collectively promote Queenstown as a premier ‘destination wedding location’ by working together. If you would like to join Queenstown’s most popular wedding directory then email us today for more information.