Queenstown Wedding Video
ELOPEMENT WEDDINGS | HELI WEDDINGS | DESTINATION WEDDINGS
Peace of Mind: Robyn is recommended by local wedding planners, venues and providers as a preferred videographer. With 20 years experience comes consistency, reliability and the ability to get it right each and every time professionally and with the utmost respect. You can just relax and have the best day ever knowing that Robyn will film and create a wonderful keepsake for you.
Various packages are available. This is the most popular elopement/heli wedding package:
2.5 HOUR ELOPEMENT/DESTINATION WEDDING PACKAGE
$1450.00 includes GST (Queenstown/Arrowtown/Wanaka)
Perfect for elopements or small destination weddings.
COVERAGE INCLUDES: Up to 2.5 hours filming on your wedding day (must be continuous) which can include any or all of the following as long as these fall within the 2.5 hour time frame (including travel between locations):
* Brides preparations/Grooms preparations
* First look
* Heli Flight
* Scene shots of ceremony location
* Arrival of Groom, guests before ceremony
* Arrival of Bride
* Full wedding ceremony, signing of register
* Post-ceremony congratulations
* Post-ceremony photo shoot on site at the ceremony location
* Location photo shoot
* Heli photo shoot
* One camera operator – two cameras during ceremony
* Full audio (small lapel mic on Groom and Celebrant)
* An introduction which can include up to 12 pre-wedding/historical photos as supplied by you set to music of your choice
* Full ceremony with audio so that you see and hear all of your ceremony via 2 cameras with crisp, clear audio
* The best footage from your photo/film shoot fully edited set to music of your choice
* End rolling credits
* Feature film presented on x2 QWV USB’s in presentation boxes
FREE INSTAGRAM CLIP WITH EACH BOOKING
* Previewer highlight clip uploaded to Vimeo to link to your Facebook/Blog pages to view and send to all your family and friends. Add $350.00 (includes GST and the music license required for online upload).
Videographer since 2000
Videographer in Queenstown since 2012.
Interested in becoming a member?
The QWA is a “not for profit” organisation designed to bring the wider wedding community based in Queenstown closer, with a focus on providing networking opportunities and marketing initiatives to collectively promote Queenstown as a premier ‘destination wedding location’ by working together. If you would like to join Queenstown’s most popular wedding directory then email us today for more information.